
我現在要放開手囉!
Sam and Abby are rollerblading in the park.
山姆和艾比在公園裡溜直排輪。
Sam: Is this your first time rollerblading?
山姆:這是你第一次溜直排輪嗎?
first time第一次
Abby: Yes, I’m a bit nervous.
艾比:對啊,我有點緊張。
a bit有一點nervous(adj.)緊張的
Sam: Don’t be. Just take my hand.
山姆:不要。抓住我的手。
take my hand抓我的手
Abby: Slow down!
艾比:慢一點!
slow down慢下來
Sam: It’s fine. See! It’s a piece of cake.
山姆:很好。你看!很簡單吧。
a piece of cake一塊蛋糕、輕而易舉
Abby: We’re going too fast. I will fall over.
艾比:我們的速度太快了。我會跌倒。
fast(adj.)快fall over跌倒
Sam: Just keep moving. I’m going to let you go now!
山姆:繼續跟著前進。我現在要放開手囉!
move(v.)移動let sb. go or let go of sb.放手、放開
Abby: Wait! Ouch!
艾比:等等!哎喲。
Sam: I’m so sorry!
山姆:對不起!
Abby: I told you I would fall over. Could you give me a hand to get up?
艾比:我告訴過你我會摔倒。你能拉我一把嗎?
give sb. hand to do sth.幫某人get up站起來
Sam: Of course.
山姆:當然可以。