
慶祝分手
Hugo is having lunch with Heidi.
雨果正在和海蒂吃午餐。
have(v.)吃lunch(n.)午餐with(prep.)和…、與…
Hugo: I’m going to eat beef noodles, a hamburger and a sandwich.
雨果:我要吃牛肉麵、一個漢堡和三明治。
beef(n.)牛肉noodle(n.)麵、麵條hamburger(n.)漢堡sandwich(n.)三明治
Heidi: Are you that hungry? Didn’t you have breakfast?
海蒂:你那麼餓嗎?你沒吃早餐嗎?
that(adv.)那樣、那麼hungry(adj.)飢餓的breakfast(n.)早餐
Hugo: I did. I had a rice ball, some potstickers and bread for breakfast.
雨果:有啊,我早餐吃了一個飯糰、一些鍋貼還有麵包。
rice(n.)米、飯ball(n.)球some(det.)一些bread(n.)麵包
Heidi: Is there anything wrong?
海蒂:有什麼不順心的事嗎?
anything(pron.)任何事物wrong(adj.)錯誤的、煩惱的、不順心的
Hugo: My girlfriend broke up with me.
雨果:我女朋友跟我分手了!
girlfriend(n.)女朋友break up分手
Heidi: Uh-oh! No wonder you eat so much. Why did she break up with you?
海蒂:噢喔!難怪你吃這麼多。她為什麼跟你分手?
no wonder難怪、怪不得much(det.)多的
Hugo: A fortune teller told her that I’m not the right person for her.
雨果:一個算命的告訴她我不是對的人。
fortune(n.)機會、際遇、運氣teller(n.)敘述者right(adj.)對的person(n.)人
Heidi: Gosh! How terrible the excuse is!
海蒂:天!這理由好爛!
gosh(excl.)天哪terrible(adj.)糟透的、蹩腳的excuse(n.)理由、藉口、託詞
Hugo: Is it? I don’t know. Let’s go karaoke after work.
雨果:是嗎?我不知道。我們下班後去唱歌吧!
know(v.)知道after(prep.)在…之後work(n.)工作
Heidi: Alright! I’ll always be there if you need me.
海蒂:好啊!如果你需要,我會一直在的!
alright(adv.)好的、可以always(adv.)總是、一直there(adv.)那裡、在那裡if(conj.)如果need(v.)需要