
3/26登陸台灣
Ben and Mia are friends. They are having a conversation.
班和米亞是朋友。他們正在對話。
Ben: Hey Mia, did you see the new Minecraft meal at McDonald’s?
班:嘿,米亞,你看到麥當勞出的麥塊特餐了嗎?
Mia: No way — really? What’s in it?
米亞:真的假的?有什麼東西?
Ben: You get 6 or 10 chicken nuggets, classic or spicy. It comes with a toy too!
班:有6塊或10塊雞塊,可以選原味或辣味,還有玩具喔!
classic(adj.)經典的、原味的spicy(adj.)辣的、香辣的come with附帶(某物)
Mia: That’s so cool! Is it a Minecraft toy?
米亞:太酷了!是麥塊的玩具嗎?
Ben: Yeah! It’s a surprise box. There are six different ones.
班:對啊,是盲盒,有六款不同的角色。
blind box盲盒unbox the blind box開盲盒
Mia: I hope I get the zombie! Is there anything else?
米亞:我想抽到殭屍!還有別的嗎?
Ben: There’s a special sauce called “Nether Flame.” It’s a bit spicy.
班:有個特別的沾醬叫「地獄之焰」,有一點辣。
sauce(n.)醬、醬汁flame(n.)火焰a flame of fire一團火焰a bit稍微a bit of + N.少量的~
Mia: I’d like to try it! Can we go today?
米亞:我想吃吃看!我們今天去好嗎?
Ben: Sure! But you can only buy six meals at a time.
班:當然可以!但每次最多只能買六份。
at a time一次、每次
Mia: Haha, I think one is enough! Let’s go!
米亞:哈哈,我只要一份就夠啦!走吧!
enough(det.)足夠的、充分的enough to VR足夠做某事
Ben: Let’s do it — Minecraft style!
班:出發吧!麥塊風格!
style(n.)風格、樣式in style有風格、時尚out of style過時、不流行