
一起來變裝吧!
Nina is having a conversation with her friend Leo.
妮娜正在和朋友里奧對話。
Nina: Do you have plans for Halloween?
妮娜:你萬聖節有什麼安排嗎?
make a plan制定計畫follow a plan按計畫進行
Leo: Not yet. I might just watch a scary movie.
里奧:還沒有耶。我可能就看部恐怖電影吧。
scare(v.)嚇到、使害怕
Nina: Come on! Let’s go to the costume party on campus.
妮娜:拜託啦!我們一起去校園的扮裝派對吧。
costume(n.)服裝
Leo: A costume party? Sounds fun! What are you going to wear?
里奧:扮裝派對?聽起來很好玩!你要穿什麼?
be going to VR計畫去做
Nina: I’m thinking of being a witch. I already have a black hat!
妮娜:我在想要扮成女巫。我已經有一頂黑帽子了!
think of想到、考慮witch(n.)女巫
Leo: Nice! I can be a vampire. I just need fake teeth and a cape.
里奧:不錯!那我可以扮成吸血鬼,只需要假牙和披風。
vampire(n.)吸血鬼
Nina: That’s perfect! We can go together.
妮娜:太棒了!我們可以一起去。
Leo: What time does the party start?
里奧:派對幾點開始?
Nina: At eight o’clock. There’s also a pumpkin contest.
妮娜:八點。有南瓜雕刻比賽喔。
contest(n.)比賽
Leo: Cool! I’ll bring my pumpkin.
里奧:酷!我會帶我的南瓜去。
Nina: Wait — you can carve pumpkins?
妮娜:等等——你會刻南瓜?
carve(v.)刻、雕刻
Leo: Kind of. Last time, it looked like a potato.
里奧:算是吧。上次看起來像馬鈴薯。
kind of稍微、有點look like看起來像
Nina: Haha, that’s even scarier!
妮娜:哈哈,那更可怕耶!
even(adv.)甚至