
不要拍我的背
Allen and Tina are colleagues. They are chatting.
艾倫和蒂娜是同事。他們在聊天。
Tina: Hey, Allen. What’s up!
蒂娜:嘿,艾倫。今天還好嘛!
口語打招呼
Allen: Ouch! Don’t pat my back.
艾倫:哎喲!不要拍我的背。
pat(v.)拍打back(n.)背部
Tina: What happened?
蒂娜:怎麼了?
Allen: Every part of my back is in pain right now.
艾倫:現在我背的每一個部分都在痠痛。
part(n.)部分be in pain疼痛
Tina: Did you work out yesterday?
蒂娜:你昨天去健身嗎?
work out健身
Allen: I did. My trainer taught me how to do pull-ups.
艾倫:沒錯。教練昨天教我做引體向上。
trainer(n.)教練teach-taught(v.)教導
Tina: How many pull-ups could you do?
蒂娜:你能做多少次?
time(n.)次數
Allen: I could barely do ten.
艾倫:我大概只能十個。
Tina: Good for you!
蒂娜:這樣很棒!
Good for you真棒、很好
Allen: And my back is killing me. I can’t even turn around.
艾倫:然後我的背就掛了。我現在連轉身都不能。
kill(v.)使疼痛turn around轉身