
對象是名模
Ellen and Miles are friends. They are chatting about actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
艾倫和麥爾斯是朋友。他們正在聊演員李奧納多·狄卡皮歐的事。
Miles: You’re a Leonardo DiCaprio fan, right?
麥爾斯:你是李奧納多·狄卡皮歐的粉絲,對吧?
Ellen: Of course. He’s a great actor, and I think he’s really handsome. He’s my celebrity crush!
艾倫:當然啊!他是個優秀的演員,而且我覺得他超帥的。他是我的男神!
of course當然actress(n.)女演員director(n.)導演handsome(adj.)帥氣的celebrity(n.)名人crush(n.)迷戀對象have a crush on sb.迷戀某人
Miles: Oh really?! I just read that he got engaged to his girlfriend, Vittoria Ceretti. Does that make you feel jealous?
麥爾斯:真的假的?!我剛剛看到消息說他跟女朋友維多利亞·伽里蒂訂婚了。你會因此吃醋嗎?
get engaged to sb.和某人訂婚jealous(adj.)嫉妒的be jealous of sb.(sth.)嫉妒某人或某事
Ellen: No, I’m not jealous! Because E! News confirmed that it isn’t true.
艾倫: 我才不會吃醋呢!因為《E! News》已經證實那不是真的。
confirm(v.)證實
Miles: Oh! I guess I can’t believe everything I read online. There are lots of websites that just write whatever they want.
麥爾斯:喔!看來網路上的消息還真不能全信。有很多網站隨便寫一些東西。
website(n.)網站build a website建立網站
Ellen: Yep. The internet makes it pretty easy for anyone to write things that aren’t true, especially about celebrities.
艾倫:沒錯,網路真的讓每個人都能輕易發表一些不實的內容,特別是關於名人的。
Miles: Well, I guess I should have checked before I tried to make a joke about it.
麥爾斯:好吧,我下次開玩笑前應該先查證一下才對。
should have V-p.p.當時應該~make a joke開玩笑
Ellen: You really should have. Don’t get information about my celebrity crush wrong!
艾倫:你真的應該這麼做。不要搞錯我男神的消息!
get sth. wrong把某事弄錯、理解錯誤
Miles: Haha. Ok! I’m sorry.
麥爾斯:哈哈,好啦!對不起。