
有點不對勁
Dakota and Leo are trying to build a castle with Lego.
達科塔和里歐正在用樂高蓋城堡。
try to RV試著做某事build-built(v.)建造
Dakota: I think this is the last piece.
達科塔:我想這是最後一塊了。
last(adj.)最後的piece(n.)碎片、一塊
Leo: It’s done! What a castle!
里歐:完成了!真棒的城堡!
done(adj.)完成的what a N.ˋ真是個N.、表示驚嘆
Dakota: Hmm. Something’s wrong...
達科塔:嗯嗯,有點不對勁。
wrong(adj.)錯誤的、不對勁
Leo: Why do you say that?
里歐:怎麼說?
Dakota: I don’t know. I just feel it in my bones.
達科塔:我不知道,就是個直覺。
feel it in one′s bones直覺
Leo: Well, it looks good.
里歐:看起來很好啊。
Dakota: The bridge! We forgot about the bridge!
達科塔:橋!我們忘記橋了!
bridge(n.)橋梁forget about N.忘記某事物
Leo: Oh! Let me check the box. Aha!
里歐:噢,我看看箱子裡面。啊哈!
box(n.)箱子
Dakota: Should we build some houses around it as well?
達科塔:我們是不是該在周遭建些房子?
house(n.)房子around周圍as well=also也
Leo: I thought you’d never ask.
里歐:這還用說!當然!
I thought you′d never ask.當然好、贊同