
無法一次繳清?
Chelsea and Jonathan are talking about Direct Pay.
切爾西與喬納森在談論「直接繳稅」服務。
Chelsea: What else can I do with Direct Pay, besides paying my taxes online?
切爾西:除了線上繳稅,「直接繳稅」服務還能做什麼?
Jonathan: To keep track of your payment, you can sign up for email notifications of your payment.
喬納森:妳可以註冊帳號,這樣一來就可以收到繳款通知的電子郵件,並紀錄繳納款項。
keep track of 紀錄、追蹤lose track of 不能跟上~的進度、失去~的聯繫sign up 註冊、報名notification(n.)通知
Chelsea: I see.
切爾西:了解。
Jonathan: You can also log in to your online account to view your payment history and the tax amount you owe.
喬納森:妳也可以登入網路帳號,查看繳稅紀錄與欠繳稅款。
log in 登入owe(v.)欠debt(n.)債務、欠款
Chelsea: What if I can’t pay in a lump sum?
切爾西:要是無法一次繳清怎麼辦?
lump sum 一次性支付的大筆金額large sum 巨額款項
Jonathan: You can make a partial payment on your taxes as needed. But you still need to settle the outstanding amount.
喬納森:妳可以按需求先繳付部分稅款,但妳還是得繳清餘額。
partial(adj.)部分的settle(v.)結清outstanding(adj.)剩餘的
Chelsea: Can I schedule a payment in advance?
切爾西:能預約繳款嗎?
schedule(v.)排定in advance 預先、事先
Jonathan: Yes, you can. And you have an option to have your confirmation number emailed to you after it is submitted.
喬納森:可以。而且提交後可以選擇收取確認碼。
submit(v.)提交、呈遞
Chelsea: Will I be able to make changes to the scheduled payment?
切爾西:我能夠修改預約繳款嗎?
Jonathan: You can modify or cancel a scheduled payment two business days ahead of the payment date.
喬納森:妳可以在匯款日的兩個工作天以前修改或取消預約繳款。
modify(v.)修改、更改ahead of 在~之前、領先