
維持茶水間整潔通知
Dear all,
親愛的大家:
This is Jeff from the Administrative Department.
這是行政部門的傑夫。
administrative(adj.)行政的
It has come to my attention that our pantry has a very serious ongoing cockroach problem.
我注意到我們的茶水間現在有非常嚴重的蟑螂問題。
come to one′s attention注意到serious(adj.)嚴重的cockroach(n.)蟑螂
There are cockroaches everywhere, even in the microwave.
到處都是蟑螂,連微波爐裡面也是。
microwave(n.)微波爐
I’ve asked an exterminator to take care of it.
我已經請除蟲專家來處理了,
exterminator(n.)除蟲專家、(v.)exterminatetake care照顧、解決
As for now, I have no choice but to remind you of all the dos and don’ts when using the pantry again.
但現在我別無選擇只能再次提醒各位使用茶水間的注意事項。
have no choice but to do sth.別無選擇只能remind(v.)提醒dos and don′ts注意事項
First of all, do get rid of expired food quickly.
首先,要盡快丟掉過期食物。
get rid of丟掉expired(adj.)過期的
Do wipe counters with sanitizing alcohol after using the pantry.
另外,使用完畢後請務必用消毒酒精擦拭櫃台。
wipe(v.)擦拭、wipe out消滅、掃除counter(n.)櫃台sanitizing alcohol消毒酒精、sanitize(v.)消毒
Finally, don’t leave dishware unwashed in the sink.
最後,不要把沒洗的碗具留在水槽裡。
leave O OC處於什麼狀態dishware(n.)餐具unwashed(adj.)沒被洗的sink(n.)水槽
Please leave our pantry as clean as, or cleaner, than you found it.
請務必維持茶水間整潔。
Thank you for your cooperation.
感謝大家的合作。
Jeff Baker
傑夫·貝克
Head of the Administrative Department
行政部主管