
公開分享生活
Chase and Iris are a couple. They are chatting.
查斯和艾瑞絲是情侶。他們正在聊天。
Chase: What are you doing, Iris?
查斯:你在做什麼呢,艾瑞絲?
Iris: I’m writing in my diary.
艾瑞絲:我正在寫日記。
Chase: Do you keep your diary on your cellphone?
查斯:你的日記寫在手機裡嗎?
Iris: Yes, and I post it on Instagram.
艾瑞絲:是的,然後我會發佈在IG上。
post(v.)發佈、張貼
Chase: But then everyone can read your diary, can’t they? Why don’t you just keep it in a notebook?
查斯:但這樣每個人都能看到你的日記,對嗎?為什麼你不寫在筆記本上呢?
take notes做筆記notebook(n.)筆記本
Iris: I want to share my life with my friends. It’s very convenient to save it on my phone. Then I can post it along with a photo or video.
艾瑞絲:因為我想和朋友分享生活。儲存在手機上很方便。然後我可以把日記和照片或影片一起發佈。
share sth. with sb.與某人分享某事life(n.)生活convenient(adj.)方便的inconvenient(adj.)不方便的save(v.)儲存along with sb. or sth.和某人或某物一起
Chase: When did you start to do this?
查斯:你什麼時候開始這麽做的呢?
start(v.)開始
Iris: About four years ago.
艾瑞絲:大概四年前。
Chase: Doesn’t it take a lot of time?
查斯:這不會花很多時間嗎?
take(v.)花(時間)(事物當主詞)
Iris: No, it only takes about ten minutes a day.
艾瑞絲:不會。我一天大概花十分鐘。
Chase: Maybe I can try.
查斯:或許我可以試試看。
maybe(adv.)或許、大概
Iris: Yes. It will be fun to read our diaries when we are older.
艾瑞絲:等我們變老再回過頭來讀這些日記一定很有趣。
older(adj.)較老的old-older-the oldest