
音樂太大聲了!
Eve and Mitch are roommates. Mitch is in his room.
夏娃和米奇是室友。米奇在他的房間裡。
Eve: Mitch! Your music is too loud.
夏娃:米奇!音樂太大聲了。
loud(adj.)大聲的、loudly(adv.)
Mitch: I can’t hear you.
米奇:我聽不到你喔。
hear(v.)聽到
Eve: Why are you listening to the radio and watching the movie at once?
夏娃:為什麼你要一邊聽廣播一邊看電影啊?
listen to聆聽radio收音機at once同時間
Mitch: I don’t have enough time. I have to do both at the same time.
米奇:我時間不夠啊。我必須同時做兩件事。
enough(adj.)足夠的at the same time同時
Eve: Well, turn down the music.
夏娃:嗯,音樂音量開小聲一點。
turn down降低
Mitch: Alright. What are you doing then?
米奇:好,你在做什麼啊?
Eve: I’m writing an essay.
夏娃:我正在寫一篇文章。
write(v.)寫essay(n.)文章
Mitch: Oh! I’ll keep it down then.
米奇:我會小聲點。
Eve: Thank you very much.
夏娃:非常感謝。
Mitch: No problem. Good luck with your essay.
米奇:沒問題。祝你寫文章順利。
good luck祝好運、with+N.
Eve: I’m just starting it.
夏娃:我才剛開始寫而已。
start(v.)開始