
職務代理人超重要
John, the accountant, is calling Sasha on her private number.
會計師約翰正撥打莎夏的私人電話。
accountant(n.)會計師call(v.)打電話private(adj.)私人的number(n.)號碼
John: Hello, Sasha. I’m sorry to have called on your private number.
約翰:哈囉,莎夏。抱歉在妳的私人時間打擾妳。
call(v.)打電話private(adj.)私人的number(n.)號碼
Sasha: It’s alright. What’s the matter?
莎夏:不會,有什麼事嗎?
alright(adj.)還好的matter(n.)事件
John: I have received the invoice you sent me.
約翰:我收到妳寄來的收據。
receive(v.)接收invoice(n.)收據、發票send(v.)傳送、寄送
Sasha: Is there anything wrong with it?
莎夏:有任何問題嗎?
anything(pron.)任何事情wrong(adj.)不對的
John: There is a mistake on one of the numbers.
約翰:有個數字不對。
mistake(n.)錯誤number(n.)號碼
Sasha: Oh, but I won’t be at the office today.
莎夏:但我今天人不在辦公室。
office(n.)辦公室
John: Do you have a substitute?
約翰:妳有職務代理人嗎?
substitute(n.)代理人、代替品
Sasha: I will ask Sophie to help you.
莎夏:我會請蘇菲協助你。
ask(v.)要求help(v.)幫助
John: Thanks. Are you working out in the field today?
約翰:謝謝,今天是外勤嗎?
work(v.)工作work out in the field出外勤
Sasha: No. I have a day off today.
莎夏:不,我今天休假。
day off休假