
洪瑞珍三明治現身
Jenny is crazy about Korean drama series. She is watching “Extraordinary You” with Mark.
珍妮非常喜歡看韓劇。她正在跟馬克一起看「無意間發現的一天」。
crazy about為什麼瘋狂著迷series(n.)系列、TV series影集
Jenny: Oh, these actors are so cute!
珍妮:噢,這些韓國演員好可愛。
actor(n.)演員、actress(n.)女演員
Mark: Look! What are they eating?
馬克:你看,他們在吃什麼?
Jenny: Aren’t those the famous sandwiches from Taichung?
珍妮:那些不是那個很有名的台中三明治嗎?
sandwich(n.)三明治
Mark: Yeah, they’re from Hung Rui Chen, the famous pastry shop.
馬克:對,那些是餅店洪瑞珍的三明治。
pastry(n.)糕點、糕餅、pastry chef糕點師
Jenny: And the drinks on the table! Those are our local Apple Sidras.
珍妮:還有桌上的飲料!那不是我們的蘋果西打嘛。
drink(n.)飲料local(adj.)本地的Apple Sidra蘋果西打
Mark: I can’t believe my eyes! Do Korean people love those Taiwanese brands?
馬克:我真不敢相信。韓國人喜歡吃那些東西嗎?
believe(v.)相信
Jenny: Well, he seems to really be enjoying them. I’ve heard they are quite famous in Korea since there are more and more Korean tourists here in Taiwan.
珍妮:這個嘛,他看起來很享受。我聽說這些台灣食物在韓國還蠻有名的因為有越來越多的韓國人來台灣玩。
seem(v.)似乎+to+RV or +adj. or (that)+子句quite(adv.)頗since因為tourist(n.)遊客
Mark: Tell me about it! The Carrefour near Ximending is always filled with Koreans. They love our toothpastes and pineapple cake.
馬克:這還用說,西門町附近的家樂福全是韓國遊客。他們喜歡我們的牙膏和鳳梨酥。
Tell me about it!這還用說、就是說啊、沒錯be filled with充滿toothpaste(n.)牙膏pineapple cake鳳梨酥
Jenny: And now sandwiches and drinks!
珍妮:現在還有三明治和蘋果西打。