
迫不及待要回家
George and Fran’s class is over. Fran is packing her schoolbag very quickly.
喬治和法蘭的課結束了,法蘭很快地收拾書包。
pack(v.)打包、收拾backpack(n.)後背包
George: Hey, what’s the rush? You were spaced out during the whole class.
喬治:怎麼這麼急?而且你上課都在放空耶。
rush(n.)匆忙in a rush急忙地space out放空、出神zone out放空、發呆absent-minded(adj.)分心、心不在焉的
Fran: I’m going home to watch the latest K-drama. I’m crazy about it!
法蘭:我要回家看最新的韓劇,我超迷的。
latest(adj.)最近、最新的crazy about對某事瘋狂著迷sth. drives me crazy某事讓我抓狂
George: What’s the story about anyway?
喬治:是什麼故事啊?
Fran: It’s called “Crash Landing on You.” It’s about a secret romance between a South Korean heiress and a high-ranking North Korean army officer.
法蘭:那部叫做「愛的迫降」,是關於一個南韓繼承人還有北韓軍官的秘密戀情故事。
crash(n.)(v.)猛烈撞擊、墜機land(v.)降落secret(adj.)秘密的romance(n.)戀情、愛情片rom-com=romantic comedy愛情喜劇
George: Talk about a plot twist! So why do you love it so much?
喬治:真是意想不到的劇情轉折。所以你為什麼這麼迷那部劇?
talk about sth.真是…plot twist劇情轉折cast(n.)卡司settings(n.)時空背景設定character(n.)角色
Fran: It stars my two favorite actors, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. They are the most attractive of all the Korean actors.
法蘭:我最喜歡的兩個演員是主演,玄彬和孫藝珍。他們真的超有魅力的。
star(v.)由誰主演program(n.)節目attractive(adj.)有魅力的gorgeous(adj.)美麗動人的charming(adj.)迷人的
George: They’re a couple, aren’t they? That’s what I heard, anyway.
喬治:我以為他們是情侶耶,不是嗎?
couple(n.)情侶、夫妻
Fran: Rumor has it that they’re dating each other. But who knows?
法蘭:是有謠傳他們曾經約會過,但誰知道呢。
rumor has it that謠傳說…spread the rumor散播謠言gossip(n.)八卦
George: So I guess I won’t see you for a while.
喬治:我猜我有一陣子不會看到你了?
Fran: You bet! I can’t wait to binge-watch the whole series at home.
法蘭:沒錯,我等不及要回家追劇了。
you bet當然binge-watch追劇series(n.)影集、劇集