
發起床氣
Brian and Aaron are roommates. It’s Sunday morning.
布萊恩和亞倫是室友。現在是星期天早上。
morning(n.)早上、noon(n.)正午、afternoon(n.)下午、evening(n.)傍晚、night(n.)晚上
Brian: Bro, wake up! Rise and shine!
布萊恩:老兄,醒醒!太陽曬屁股了!
wake up起床、醒醒rise and shine太陽曬屁股
Aaron: What!? I want to sleep in.
亞倫:什麼!?我要睡飽一點啦。
sleep in睡過頭、自然醒
Brian: Won’t you be late for work?
布萊恩:你上班不會遲到嗎?
late(adj.)遲到的
Aaron: What work? It’s Sunday, right?
亞倫:什麼上班?今天是星期天吧?
Brian: Is it!? Let me check the calendar.
布萊恩:對!我看一下日曆。
calendar(n.)日曆
Aaron: You gotta be kidding me.
亞倫:你一定是在跟我開玩笑。
Brian: Oh! My bad. Well, I made you pancakes.
布萊恩:哦!不好意思。好啦,我有做了一些鬆餅給你吃。
My bad我的錯pancake(n.)鬆餅
Aaron: Go away!
亞倫:走開!
go away走開
Brian: Jeez! Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed.
布萊恩:老天!有人起床氣犯了唷。
get up on the wrong side of the bed起床氣
Aaron: Just let me sleep!
亞倫:讓我睡覺!