
聖草之愛
Dena and Jack are talking about movies.
蒂娜跟傑克在討論電影。
Dena: Hey, do you know about the upcoming Japanese movie, “Vision”?
蒂娜:嘿,你知道有部即將上映的日本電影《聖草之愛》嗎?
upcoming(adj.)即將發生的
Jack: Sure. My favorite actress Juliette Binoche stars in the film.
傑克:當然知道,我最喜歡的演員茱麗葉畢諾許有參演。
actress(n.)女演員star(v.)出演film(n.)電影
Dena: Yes. You are a big fan of hers right? I heard that she likes to work with Asian directors.
蒂娜:是啊,你是她的大粉絲對吧?我聽說她喜歡跟亞洲導演合作。
director(n.)導演
Jack: Yes. Do you know the movie, “Flight of the Red Balloon”?
傑克:對啊,你知道有部電影《紅氣球》嗎?
Dena: Sure. It’s directed by Hou Hsiao-hsien and the leading role is also played by Juliette Binoche.
蒂娜:當然知道,那部電影是由侯孝賢執導,而且女主角也是茱麗葉畢諾許。
direct(v.)導演leading(adj.)主要的role(n.)角色play(v.)出演
Jack: That’s right. Juliette Binoche said that it was such a great experience that it made her want to take part in the movie, “Vision”.
傑克:答對了,茱麗葉畢諾許説,那次是很棒的經驗,所以讓她想出演《聖草之愛》。
experience(n.)經驗take part in參與
Dena: I know! She also said that she learned about East Asian philosophy when filming the “Flight of the Red Balloon”.
蒂娜:我知道!她還說她在拍《紅氣球》的時候學到了東方哲學。
philosophy(n.)哲學film(v.)拍攝
Jack: I have to go see the movie “Vision” at the theater.
傑克:《聖草之愛》我一定要去電影院看。
theater(n.)電影院
Dena: Me too!
蒂娜:我也是!