
你唱什麼聲部?
Kevin and Winnie are friends. They are chatting.
凱文和溫妮是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Kevin: Winnie, are you free this Friday? Let’s have dinner with Luke.
凱文:溫妮,你這禮拜五有空嗎?我們和路克一起吃晚餐吧。
free(adj.)有空的、免費的、自由的
Winnie: Sorry, I won’t be able to make it on that day. I joined a chorus, and we practice singing together every Friday.
溫妮:抱歉,我那天不行。我加入了一個合唱團,我們每個禮拜五都一起練習唱歌。
make it趕上、趕到
Kevin: Wow. How did you join?
凱文:哇。你怎麼加入的?
Winnie: My sister invited me to it. We both were members of a chorus when we were students, and we really missed the feeling of singing with others.
溫妮:我妹妹邀請我的。我們兩個在學生時代都是合唱團的成員,真的很想念和大家一起唱歌的感覺。
invite(v.)邀請member(n.)成員family member家庭成員club member社團成員
Kevin: What voice range are you?
凱文:你是什麼聲部呢?
range(n.)範圍
Winnie: I’m a soprano.
溫妮:我是女高音。
soprano(n.)女高音tenor(n.)男高音
Kevin: Cool. Well, you’ve heard me sing, right? Do you think I could join you?
凱文:酷耶。嗯,你聽過我唱歌,對吧?你覺得我可以加入你們嗎?
Winnie: Of course! You are a good singer. Do you know how to read sheet music?
溫妮:當然!你唱得很棒。你知道怎麼看五線譜嗎?
sheet(n.)紙張sheet music五線譜
Kevin: No. But I want to learn.
凱文:不知道。但我想學。
learn(v.)學習
Winnie: I can take you to our chorus if you are interested in it.
溫妮:如果你有興趣的話,我可以帶你來我們的合唱團。
be interested in sth.對某事感到有興趣