
「給愛麗絲」的提醒
Eli is from the US. He just moved to Taiwan. His roommate, Mason, is teaching him how to take out garbage.
伊萊是美國人。他剛搬到台灣。他的室友梅森正在教他如何倒垃圾。
move to somewhere搬去teach-taught(v.)教導
Mason: All our garbage bags are here?
梅森:所有垃圾袋都在這裡嗎?
garbage bag垃圾袋
Eli: Yes. Let me tie them up.
伊萊:沒錯。讓我把它們綁起來。
let(v.)+RV使讓、使役動詞tie up綁起來、tie(v., n.)綁、打結、領帶
Mason: Are you ready?
梅森:準備好了嗎?
Eli: I am, but what are we waiting for?
伊萊:好了,但是我們還在等什麼呢?
wait for等待
Mason: We’re waiting for the music.
梅森:我們在等音樂。
Eli: The music?
伊萊:什麼音樂?
Mason: The garbage trucks in Taiwan will play “For Elise” to remind people that it’s time to take out garbage.
梅森:台灣的垃圾車會播放「給愛麗絲」來提醒大家該丟垃圾了。
garbage truck垃圾車play(v.)播放remind(v.)提醒
Eli: That’s so cool! It’s like a code.
伊萊:太酷了!就像一個代號。
code(n.)代碼、暗號
Mason: Exactly. Oh. Did you hear that?
梅森:對。哦,你聽到了嗎?
hear(v.)聽到
Eli: That’s the music. Should we go?
伊萊:就是這個音樂。走了嗎?
Mason: Let’s go.
梅森:我們走吧。