
寒流來襲!泡湯之熱樂無窮
Lisa and Casper are from Spain. They’re travelling in Taiwan.
麗莎與賈斯柏來自西班牙,他們正在台灣旅行。
from(prep.)來自,從Spain(n.)西班牙travel(v.)旅行
Lisa: It’s so chilly today. I hope I can soak myself in the hot spring.
麗莎:今天天氣冷颼颼的,真希望可以把自己泡在溫泉裡。
chilly(adj.)寒冷的hope(v.)希望soak(v.)浸泡myself(pron.)我自己
Casper: Well, then let’s go and enjoy it. I heard it can help improve the skin problems and sore muscles.
賈斯柏:唔,那我們就去享受一下吧!我聽說溫泉可以幫助改善皮膚問題與肌肉痠痛。
then(adv.)那麼hear(v.)聽說help(v.)幫助improve(v.)改善skin(n.)皮膚problem(n.)問題sore(adj.)痠痛的muscle(n.)肌肉
Lisa: Yay! Do you know there are also other kinds of hot springs in Taiwan?
麗莎:耶!你知道台灣不只有溫泉嗎?
know(v.)知道also(adv.)也other(adj.)其他的kind(n.)種類
Casper: I do. I know there are cold springs as well as mud springs.
賈斯柏:我知道,還有冷泉和泥漿溫泉。
cold spring冷泉as well as也mud spring泥漿溫泉
Lisa: That’s right. There’s also a special one: the seabed hot spring.
麗莎:沒錯!另外還有一種特別的溫泉——海底溫泉。
right(adj.)對的special(adj.)特別的seabed(n.)海底,海床
Casper: Why is it special?
賈斯柏:它為什麼特別?
why(adv.)為什麼
Lisa: It’s special because it is one of the only three in the world.
麗莎:因為是全世界僅有的三處其中之一。
because(conj.)因為only(adj.)唯一的,僅有的world(n.)世界
Casper: Really? Where is it?
賈斯柏:真的嗎?在哪裡呢?
really(adv.)真的where(adv.)在哪裡
Lisa: It’s called the Zhaori Hot Spring in Green Island, Taitung County.
麗莎:它在台東縣綠島鄉,叫做朝日溫泉。
call(v.)叫做,稱為Green Island綠島county(n.)縣
Casper: We must go visit there. Let’s book the tickets to Green Island tomorrow!
賈斯柏:我們一定要去那裡走走!我們來訂明天到綠島的票吧!
must(aux.)一定visit(v.)拜訪,參觀book(v.)預定ticket(n.)票tomorrow(adv.)明天