
等不及了
Alan and Jay are colleagues. They are clocking off.
艾倫和傑是同事。他們正在打卡下班。
clock off打卡下班=clock outclock in打卡上班=clock on
Alan: Jay! What are you up to tonight?
艾倫:傑!你今晚要做什麼?
what are you up to有什麼計畫、要去哪
Jay: Not much. You?
傑:沒什麼事。你呢?
Alan: I’m having a mutton hot pot with some colleagues.
艾倫:我和一些同事要吃羊肉爐。
Jay: Oh! It’s the season! Winter is coming!
傑:哦!也是時候了!冬天來了!
season(n.)季節winter(n.)冬天
Alan: Exactly! Do you want to join us?
艾倫:沒錯!要不要來?
join(v.)加入
Jay: I’ll pass. I can’t stand the gamey smell.
傑:先不了。我受不了羊騷味。
stand(v.)忍受、站gamey smell羊騷味
Alan: Alright. What about ginger duck stew?
艾倫:好吧。薑母鴨呢?
ginger duck stew薑母鴨
Jay: Count me in! I am really fond of it.
傑:算我一份!我超喜歡薑母鴨。
count sb. in算誰一份be fond of sth.喜歡
Alan: Nice! We’re having that next Wednesday.
艾倫:太好了!下週三我們要來吃。
Jay: Can’t wait.
傑:等不及了。