
記得要帶傘
Sam and William are roommates. Sam is getting ready for work.
山姆和威廉是室友。山姆正準備上班。
get ready for N.準備好…
Sam: Don’t forget to pay the water bill today.
山姆:你別忘了今天去繳水費。
pay(v.)付款water bill水費單
William: I will do that later.
威廉:我等等就會去。
Sam: Alright. I’m going.
山姆:好,我先出門了。
William: Don’t forget to bring an umbrella with you!
威廉:別忘了帶把雨傘!
bring-brought(v.)帶umbrella(n.)雨傘
Sam: It will rain today?
山姆:今天會下雨嗎?
rain(v.)下雨
William: Yes. The weather forecast said that it is finally plum rain season. It might start raining in the afternoon.
威廉:會喔。天氣預報說梅雨季終於來了。下午可能開始會下雨。
weather forecast氣象預報finally(adv.)終於might(aux.)可能+RVstart(v.)開始
Sam: I was just wondering about this. The plum rain season is so late this year.
山姆:我才在想說今年的梅雨季也來的太遲。
wonder about納悶、想知道late(adv.)遲的
William: It didn’t rain at all last month. It is about time.
威廉:上個月根本沒下雨。也是時候了。
not…at all完全不it is about time也是時候了
Sam: Okay. I’ll take the blue umbrella. See you tonight.
山姆:好。那我拿藍色那把。今晚見。
William: See you.
威廉:今晚見。