
夏威夷風情襯衫
Maddie and Darren are colleagues. It’s Casual Friday.
麥蒂和達倫是同事。今天是休閒星期五。
Maddie: Well, aloha, Darren.
麥蒂:噢,你好啊,達倫。
Darren: And aloha to you, too.
達倫:你也好啊。
Maddie: You got a nice aloha shirt there.
麥蒂:這件花襯衫不錯喔。
aloha shirt花襯衫or Hawaiian shirt
Darren: Thanks. I thought, since it’s Casual Friday, I could bring a little Hawaiian vibe to the office.
達倫:謝謝。我想說既然都休閒星期五了,我可以給辦公室帶來一點夏威夷的氛圍。
bring(v.)帶來-broughtvibe(n.)氣氛、氛圍
Maddie: Don’t you think it’s a bit too casual?
麥蒂:你不覺得這有點太休閒了嗎?
Darren: No way, Jose. I can wear whatever I want.
達倫:才不會呢。我想穿什麼就穿什麼。
No way, Jose.才不會呢、口語wear(v.)穿衣-worewhatever無論甚麼
Maddie: I guess you have a point.
麥蒂:我想你說的有道理。
have a point有道理
Darren: Actually, my friend and I are driving to Yilan after work today.
達倫:其實我和朋友今天下班後要開車去宜蘭。
drive(v.)開車-drove
Maddie: To go surfing?
麥蒂:去衝浪?
surf(v.)衝浪
Darren: Yes! That’s why I chose this shirt.
達倫:就是!所以我才選擇穿這件襯衫。
choose-chose(v.)選擇