
快檢查語音信箱
Sophie and Ben are coworkers. Sophie is looking at her phone and seems upset. Ben notices and asks what’s wrong.
蘇菲和班是同事。蘇菲正在看手機,看起來很心煩。班注意到了,並問她怎麼了。
notice(v.)注意到
Ben: Hey Sophie, is everything okay? You look a bit upset.
班:嘿蘇菲,還好嗎?你看起來有點心煩。
annoyed(adj.)心煩的;生氣的
Sophie: Oh, I’m so annoyed! I think my LINE account was hacked. I was suddenly logged out, and I can’t get back in.
蘇菲:喔,我超煩的!我覺得我的LINE帳號被盜了。我突然被登出,現在進不去。
account(n.)帳號、帳戶log out (of an account)登出(帳號)
Ben: Wait, really? That’s happening to a lot of people in Taiwan right now. It’s all over the news.
班:等等,真的嗎?現在台灣很多人都遇到這種事,新聞也都在報。
all over the news新聞都在報導
Sophie: Seriously? What’s going on?
蘇菲:真的假的?發生什麼事了?
go on發生、繼續go on+V-ing繼續做(同一件事)go on to VR(做完上一件事後)繼續做下一件事
Ben: Well, hackers are using a voicemail trick. They try to log in with your number, and then the system calls you with a code.
班:嗯,駭客正在用一種語音信箱的手法。他們會用你的號碼嘗試登入,然後系統會打電話給你並提供驗證碼。
trick(n.)騙術、套路fall for a trick上當trick sb. into doing sth.騙某人做某事log in登入
Sophie: But I didn’t answer any calls.
蘇菲:但我沒有接任何電話。
Ben: That’s the problem! If you don’t answer, the code goes to your voicemail. If your password there is weak, hackers can listen to it and steal your account.
班:這就是問題所在!如果你沒接電話,驗證碼就會轉到語音信箱。如果你的語音信箱密碼很容易破解,駭客就可以聽到驗證碼並偷走你的帳號。
go to轉到(某個分機或部門)、求助於weak(adj.)虛弱的、易破解的steal(v.)偷取、竊取
Sophie: Oh no! I never changed my voicemail password. That’s so scary.
蘇菲:糟糕!我從來沒有改過語音信箱密碼。太可怕了。
Ben: Yeah, you should turn it off right now. If you use Chunghwa Telecom, just dial ##002#. It’s super fast.
班:對啊,你應該現在就把語音信箱關掉。如果你用的是中華電信,只要撥 ##002#,很快就能完成。
dial(v.)撥號
Sophie: Thanks, Ben. I’ll do that right now. I hope I can get my account back!
蘇菲:謝啦,班。我現在就去弄。希望我能把帳號拿回來!