
榛果咖啡的選擇
Maggie is in a coffee shop.
梅琪正在咖啡店。
coffee(n.)咖啡shop(n.)商店
Barista: Good morning, Ma’am. What would you like to drink today?
店員:女士早安。您今天想喝什麼呢?
barista(n.)咖啡店店員Ma’am(n.)女士like(v.)喜歡would like想要drink(v.)喝today(adv.)今天
Maggie: Hi! I’d like a large hazelnut coffee.
梅琪:嗨!我想要一杯大杯的榛果咖啡。
I’d = I wouldlarge(adj.)大的hazelnut(n.)榛果
Barista: Okay. A large hazelnut coffee. Would you like it iced or hot?
店員:好的,一杯大杯的榛果咖啡,您要冰的或熱的呢?
iced(adj.)冰鎮的,加冰的hot(adj.)熱的
Maggie: An iced one with light ice, please.
梅琪:請給我冰的,少冰。
with(prep.)跟隨,連同light(adj.)少量的ice(n.)冰,冰塊
Barista: No problem. Do you need sugar?
店員:沒問題。您需要糖嗎?
problem(n.)問題need(v.)需要sugar(n.)糖
Maggie: No sugar, please. Is whipped cream extra?
梅琪:不要糖。加鮮奶油要加錢嗎?
Barista: Yes, you have to pay an extra NT$10.
店員:是的,您必須多付十元。
pay(v.)付費extra(n.)另外付費就可額外得到的東西
Maggie: Alright! I’ll have it.
梅琪:好的!那我要加鮮奶油。
alright(adv.)好的,可以have(v.)有,擁有
Barista: Thanks! That will be NT$95 in total.
店員:謝謝您!那總共是95元。
total(n.)總額,總數in total總共
Maggie: Here you are!
梅琪:95元給你。
here(adv.)在這裡