
茶喝太多小心腎結石!
Aaron and Lily are finishing eating lunch.
亞倫和莉莉一起吃完午餐。
finish(v.)結束,用完,吃完lunch(n.)午餐
Aaron: Let’s go and grab a green tea!
亞倫:走吧,去買杯綠茶。
Let’s = Let usgrab(v.)抓,抓住
Lily: Didn’t you already drink one this morning?
莉莉:你早上不是已經喝過了嗎?
Didn’t = Did notalready(adv.)已經drink(v.)喝this morning今天早上
Aaron: I need another cup after lunch.
亞倫:吃完午餐也需要來一杯。
need(v.)需要another(adj.)另一,再一after(prep.)在……之後
Lily: Don’t drink too much tea.
莉莉:別喝太多茶。
Don’t = Do nottoo much太多
Aaron: Don’t worry, I only drink sugar-free tea, it’s healthy!
亞倫:別擔心,我都喝無糖的,很健康!
worry(v.)擔心only(adv.)只有,僅僅
Lily: Did you know that sugar-free tea can increase the chance of kidney stones?
莉莉:你知道無糖茶喝多會提高腎結石的機率嗎?
know(v.)知道increase(v.)增加chance(n.)機會kidney(n.)腎臟stone(n.)石頭
Aaron: What!
亞倫:什麼!
Lily: Tea has oxalic acid which can combine with calcium to form stones.
莉莉:茶中富含草酸,與鈣會形成結石。
oxalic(adj.)草酸的oxalic acid草酸which(pron.)那一個combine(v.)結合,合併combine with與……結合calcium(n.)鈣form(v.)形成
Aaron: What other foods contain high levels of oxalic acid?
亞倫:還有什麼是高草酸的食物?
other(adj.)其它的,別的food(n.)食物contain(v.)包含high(adj.)高的level(n.)程度,標準
Lily: Vitamin C, chocolate, coke, and spinach all do!
莉莉:維他命C、巧克力、可樂、菠菜都是喔!
vitamin(n.)維他命,維生素chocolate(n.)巧克力coke(n.)可樂spinach(n.)菠菜all(pron.)所有,全部
Aaron: Then I guess I’ll just drink water.
亞倫:那我還是喝水好了。
Then(adv.)那麼guess(v.)猜,猜測I’ll = I willwater(n.)水