
隱藏的寶藏?
Jimmy and Karin are friends. They are having a conversation.
吉米和凱琳是朋友。他們正在對話。
Karin: Hi Jimmy! Do you know the National Marine Biology Museum in Kenting?
凱琳:嗨,吉米!你知道墾丁的國立海洋生物博物館嗎?
national(adj.)國家的、全國的national flag國旗/national holiday國定假日biology(n.)生物學
Jimmy: Yes! I saw many people say it is better than some aquariums in Japan.
吉米:有啊!我看到很多人說它比日本的水族館還要棒。
aquarium(n.)水族館
Karin: Really? That sounds great! I want to go there when I visit Kenting.
凱琳:真的嗎?聽起來很棒!我想去墾丁玩的時候去那裡。
pay a visit to….造訪…
Jimmy: Me too. I heard the animals are well taken care of and the place is clean.
吉米:我也是。我聽說那裡動物照顧得很好,環境也很乾淨。
animal(n.)動物take care of照顧、照料
Karin: And the tickets are not expensive, just about 400 Taiwan dollars.
凱琳:而且門票不貴,大約400元台幣。
expensive(adj.)貴的cheap(adj.)便宜的
Jimmy: That’s good! But I heard it’s a little hard to get there because there is no train.
吉米:那很好!但我聽說那裡交通不太方便,沒有火車可以直達。
a little一點點、稍微little很少
Karin: Oh, we can drive or take a bus. I also want to try the overnight activities.
凱琳:喔,我們可以開車或搭公車去。我也想參加夜宿活動。
overnight(adj.)過夜的
Jimmy: Yes! Many people say the overnight stay is very fun.
吉米:對啊!很多人說夜宿很有趣。
stay(n.)停留、住宿
Karin: Let’s plan a trip soon!
凱琳:我們快點計畫旅行吧!
soon(adv.)很快、不久