
感謝白衣天使的付出
Bob is lying in his hospital bed. The nurse enters with a warm smile, carrying a tray with medicine.
鮑伯躺在醫院的病床上。護理師帶著溫暖的微笑走進來,手裡拿著一個盛有藥物的托盤。
lie(v.)躺(三態:lie, lay, lain)lie(v.)說謊(三態:lie, lied, lied)hospital(n.)醫院medicine(n.)藥物
Nurse: Good morning, Bob! How are you feeling today?
護理師:早安,鮑伯!你今天感覺如何呢?
Bob: Hey! I’m doing alright. How about you?
鮑伯:嘿!我還好。你呢?
Nurse: I’m doing well. Oh, and happy International Nurses Day!
護理師:我很好。對了,國際護師節快樂!
well(adj.)健康的
Bob: Oh, really? I had no idea it was Nurses Day today.
鮑伯:喔,真的嗎?我完全不知道今天是護師節。
have no idea 不知道、不清楚
Nurse: Yep, it sure is! It’s nice to have a special day, isn’t it?
護理師:是的,確實是!有一個特別的節日挺不錯的,對吧?
sure(adj.)(adv.)當然、肯定
Bob: Of course. Thanks for all your help during my time here.
鮑伯:當然。感謝你在我住院時的幫助。
help(n.)(v.)幫助during(prep.)在~期間
Nurse: Aw, I’m happy to help. By the way, it’s time for your medicine now.
護理師:哎呀,我很樂意幫忙。對了,該吃藥了。
It’s time to VR. (It’s time for N.)是時候~
Bob: Oh, right. Thanks for the heads-up.
鮑伯:喔,對。謝謝你提醒我。
heads-up通知、提醒give sb. a heads-up提醒某人~
Nurse: Here you go. Take this with some water.
護理師:給你。喝點水一起吞下去。
take medicine吃藥
Bob: Got it. Thanks so much for looking after me.
鮑伯:知道了。非常感謝你照顧我。
look after 照顧
Nurse: You’re welcome, Bob.
護理師:不客氣,鮑伯。
Bob: Happy Nurses Day again!
鮑伯:再次祝你護師節快樂!
Nurse: Thank you. If you need anything else, just give me a shout.
護理師:謝謝你。如果你還需要什麼,隨時告訴我。
need(v.)需要give sb. a shout告訴(某人)一聲
Bob: Will do. Have a great day!
鮑伯:好的。祝你有個愉快的一天!
Nurse: You too, Bob! Take care.
護理師:你也是,鮑伯!保重。