
成為追蹤好友
Zack is chatting with a girl in a bar. They are having a great time.
柴克在酒吧和一個女孩聊天。他們聊得很愉快。
Girl: I need to go. My bestie is waiting for me.
女孩:我得走了。我的好朋友在等我。
bestie(n.)死黨、好友
Zack: Sure. It’s nice to meet you.
柴克:當然。認識你我很高興。
Girl: Yeah. Thanks for the drink, Zack.
女孩:我也是。謝謝你請的飲料,柴克。
thanks for N. or Ving多謝=thank you for N. or Vingdrink(n.)飲料
Zack: Oh, I think I didn’t catch your name.
柴克:哦,我想我不知道你叫什麼。
catch your name詢問名字
Girl: I don’t think I told you. It’s Izzy.
女孩:我想我沒有告訴你。我是伊茲。
Zack: Alright. Izzy. Before you go, there’s one last thing.
柴克:好。在你走之前,還有最後一件事。
one last thing最後一件事情
Izzy: What is it?
伊茲:什麼?
Zack: Could I follow you on Instagram?
柴克:我可以追蹤你IG嗎?
Izzy: Sure. I’ll show you the QR code that links to my Instagram account, and then you can follow me. I’ll follow you back, of course.
伊茲:當然。我把我IG帳號的QR碼給你,你就可以追蹤我了,我也會回追你。
that形容詞子句、描述QR code、link(v.)連結
Zack: That’s so convenient!
柴克:太方便了!
convenient(adj.)方便的
Izzy: Yes. It’s Instagram’s latest feature. I’ll see you around then.
伊茲:沒錯,這是最新功能。我們再會啦。
latest(adj.)最新的see you around再會