
追蹤人數下降
Alex and Eva are internet celebrities. They are talking on the phone.
艾力克斯和伊娃是網紅。他們正在講電話。
influencer(n.)有影響力的人Instagram model網美
Alex: Eva, I can’t log into my Instagram account.
艾力克斯:伊娃,我沒辦法登入IG帳戶。
account(n.)帳號、帳戶
Eva: Why? Let me take a look at your profile page. Oh, all of your posts have disappeared.
伊娃:為什麼?我來看看你的個人頁面。噢,你全部的貼文都不見了。
profile(n.)個人資料appear(v.)出現disappear(v.)消失
Alex: Oh, no. What can I do? Should I report this issue to Instagram?
艾力克斯:噢,不。我能做什麼?我應該要向IG通報這個問題嗎?
report(v.)通報issue(n.)問題、議題
Eva: Wait a minute. The number of my followers dropped. I remember I had 500,000, but now I only have 490,000.
伊娃:等等。我的追蹤人數下降了。我記得我原本有50萬的,但現在只剩49萬。
follow(v.)跟隨follower(n.)追蹤者、支持者drop(v.)下降、落下
Alex: It seems that Instagram is down.
艾力克斯:看來IG壞了。
down(adj.)停止運作
Eva: Let me Google it to see if other people are also having trouble accessing their accounts.
伊娃:我來google看看其他人是否也沒辦法登進他們的帳戶。
have trouble doing sth.做某事有困難(= have difficulty, problems, a hard time doing sth.)access(v.)讀取、進入
Alex: Some of my friends told me that they were locked out, too.
艾力克斯:一些朋友跟我說他們也被停權。
lock sb. out將某人鎖在門外
Eva: Hey, Instagram apologized on its Twitter account and said they were fixing the bug.
伊娃:嘿,IG在他們的推特帳號上道歉,並說他們正在修復這個漏洞。
apologize(v.)道歉bug(n.)電腦程式中的漏洞
Alex: I hope I will be able to use my account as soon as possible. It’s very inconvenient for those of us whose work relies on social media.
艾力克斯:希望我可以盡快使用我的帳戶。這對像我們這些工作依賴社群媒體的人來說很不方便。
rely on sb. or sth.依賴、依靠某人或某物social media社群媒體
Eva: I believe they will solve the crisis soon.
伊娃:我相信他們很快就會解決這個危機的。
solve(v.)解決、思索crisis(n.)危機