
大量訂購的折扣
Dear Cooper Electronics Warehouse,
致庫柏電器批發商:
In reference to your advertisement in the Straits Times dated November 9, we at Kanzy are interested in making purchases from your company in the future.
有關貴司於11月9日刊於《海峽時報》的廣告,本公司有意在未來向您方採購商品。
advertisement(n.)廣告purchase(n.)(v.)購買
Could you please send us a catalog of your products?
可否請您將商品型錄寄至本公司?
catalog(n.)型錄
If you have brochures available for each item, please provide them as well, since we would like to know more about your products.
若您有各類商品的宣傳手冊,煩請一併提供,我們想了解更多商品詳情。
available(adj.)可供使用的;可取得的
A business partner of ours, Fred Bowen, who has done business with you before, praised your company for being reliable and credible.
本公司的合作夥伴佛瑞德·鮑文也曾與貴司有過生意往來,他稱讚您方可靠且有誠信。
do business=做生意praise sb. for (doing) sth.=為某事稱讚某人credible(adj.)可靠的;可信的
You have made a name for yourself in the industry and are known for your reasonably-priced quality products.
貴司在業界赫赫有名,高品質且價格公道的商品使您聲名遠播。
make a name for oneself=使某人自己成名reasonably(adv.)合理地price(v.)給…定價
If there is someone in your company who specializes in sales and shipping, I would greatly appreciate being put in direct contact with them.
若貴司有專精於貨物銷售與運輸的人員,本人十分樂意直接與當事人接洽。
specialize in=專精於…contact(n.)(v.)聯繫;聯絡
I have spoken to Fred about this, and he said Jacqueline Chiu is the person in charge of this matter.
我已向佛瑞德洽詢過了,他說賈桂琳·邱是這類事務的負責人。
be in charge of=負責…
I would like to speak with her directly about the best option available for placing orders in bulk.
我想跟她談談大量訂購商品的最佳方案,
directly(adv.)直接地option(n.)選擇;選項in bulk=大量;大批
Also, I would be interested to know if you offer any discounts for purchases in large quantities.
同時我也想了解貴司是否會針對大量訂購提供打折優惠。
discount(n.)打折quantity(n.)數量
Sincerely,
誠摯問候
William Chen
陳威廉
Head of Purchasing
採購部負責人
Kanzy Co., Ltd.
坎茲股份有限公司