
飛行時間3小時15分鐘
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
午安,女士先生們。
Welcome aboard Japan Airline flight 98 to Tokyo.
歡迎搭乘日本航空前往東京的98次班機。
aboard(adv.)在船(飛機、車)上
My name is Sandra. I’m your flight attendant today.
我是您今天的空服員珊卓拉。
attendant(n.)服務員,flight attendant空服員,steward(stewardess)=船、飛機或車上提供旅客服務的人員
On behalf of Captain Brown and the whole crew, I’d like to welcome you aboard.
謹代表布朗機長和全體機組人員歡迎您登機。
on behalf of sb.代表某人captain(n.)機長、船長、隊長crew(n.)空勤人員
Our flight time today will be three hours and 15 minutes, and we will be arriving at 6:30 p.m. local time in Tokyo.
我們今天的飛行時間是3小時15分鐘,將於當地時間晚上6點30分抵達東京。
arrive(v.)抵達未來進行式=will be+Ving
We will be flying at an altitude of 35,000 feet.
我們的飛行高度是35,000英呎。
altitude(n.)高度feet(n.)英呎,foot為單數
During the flight, we will be offering a meal service shortly after take-off and snacks before arrival.
飛行中,我們將在起飛後不久提供餐食服務,並在抵達前提供小點心。
offer(v.)提供、給予service(n.)服務shortly(adv.)立刻、馬上take-off起飛arrival(n.)到達,arrival time抵達時間,departure time出發時間
We will be showing our safety demonstration in a moment.
一會兒我們將播放安全示範影片。
show(v.)放映demonstration(n.)示範in a moment一會兒、馬上;at the moment目前、此刻
We kindly ask that you turn your attention to the safety video on the screen in front of you.
懇請您注意前方螢幕上的影片。
turn one’s attention to將注意力集中在⋯screen(n.)螢幕
Please fasten your seat belt and enjoy your flight.
請繫好安全帶,享受您的旅程。
fasten(v.)扣緊seat belt安全帶