
聊聊生活喜好
Emilie and Wes are friends. They are chatting.
艾蜜莉和韋斯是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Emilie: Hey Wes, do you prefer staying in or going outdoors?
艾蜜莉:嘿,韋斯,你比較喜歡待在家裡還是去外面?
prefer(v.)較喜歡、偏好prefer A to B比較喜歡A而非Bprefer to VR比較喜歡去做outdoors(adv.)戶外/play outdoors在戶外玩
Wes: Honestly, I’m more of an indoor person. I like relaxing at home, reading, or watching shows.
韋斯:說實話,我比較喜歡待在家裡,放鬆、看書或看節目。
actually(adv.)事實上more of比較像是、更偏向於~
Emilie: Really? I love being outside — hiking, biking, or just sitting in a park. The fresh air helps me relax.
艾蜜莉:真的嗎?我很喜歡出門,爬山、騎車,或者坐在公園裡。新鮮空氣讓我很放鬆。
outside(adv.)在外面fresh(adj.)新鮮的fresh start重新開始
Wes: That sounds nice. I sometimes get bored indoors, but I also enjoy gaming or listening to podcasts.
韋斯:聽起來不錯。我有時在家會覺得無聊,但我也喜歡玩遊戲或聽播客。
sometimes(adv.)有時候bored(adj.)感到無聊的be bored of…對~感到厭煩
Emilie: Podcasts are great! What kind do you listen to?
艾蜜莉:播客很好聽!你通常聽什麼類型?
type(n.)種類
Wes: Mostly true crime and history. What about you?
韋斯:大多是真實犯罪和歷史。你呢?
crime(n.)犯罪、罪行fight crime打擊犯罪history(n.)歷史
Emilie: I like nature podcasts. By the way, there’s a yoga class this weekend. Want to join?
艾蜜莉:我喜歡自然類的播客。對了,這週末有個瑜伽課,要不要一起去?
close to nature親近自然
Wes: Hmm, that sounds interesting. Sure, let’s give it a try!
韋斯:嗯,聽起來不錯。好啊,我們試試看!
interesting(adj.)有趣的give it a try試試看、嘗試做某事
Emilie: Great! It’ll be fun to try something new together.
艾蜜莉:太好了!一起嘗試新東西一定很有趣。
Wes: Yeah, maybe I’ll become more of an outdoor person after this!
韋斯:哈哈,也許之後我會變得比較喜歡出門也說不定!
become(v.)變得、成為