
新專案進展受阻
Matt and Tina are colleagues. They are in the lift.
麥特和蒂娜是同事。他們在電梯遇到。
lift or elevator電梯
Tina: Matt! Nice to see you.
蒂娜:麥特!真高興看到你。
Matt: Tina! How is your new project coming along?
麥特:蒂娜!新專案進展如何?
come along進展如何
Tina: It’s not going well. I’m in the hot seat.
蒂娜:不太順利。我深陷麻煩當中啊。
well(adv.)好地
Matt: How come? I thought your new manager is very talented.
麥特:怎麼會?你的新經理不是很能幹嘛。
manager(n.)經理talented(adj.)有才華的、talent(n.)
Tina: It’s my teammates. I don’t get along with them.
蒂娜:是組員。我們就是處不來。
get along with sb.跟某人相處得來
Matt: What’s the problem?
麥特:什麼問題嗎?
Tina: They are always slacking off. I have to do all the work in the end.
蒂娜:他們總是偷懶,最後都是我要完成所有工作。
slack off打混摸魚work(n.)工作in the end到最後
Matt: You should tell your manager about it.
麥特:你應該告訴經理啊。
Tina: Oh, this is me. Let’s catch up after work. I’ll tell you everything.
蒂娜:哦,我的樓層到了。下班後我再跟你說後續,我把所有事情都告訴你。
This is me.樓層到了、站到了catch up更新近況事情
Matt: No problem. And good luck!
麥特:沒問題。祝你好運啦!