
關於女孩的「好朋友」
Mark and Elsa are in a classroom.
馬克跟艾莎在教室裡。
classroom(n.)教室
Mark: Hey, Elsa. Are you alright? You look terrible.
馬克:嘿,艾莎。你還好嗎?你看起來很不好。
alright(adj.)還可以、還好look(v.)看起來terrible(adj.)糟糕的
Elsa: I’m not feeling well.
艾莎:我身體不太舒服。
feel(v.)感覺well(adv.)很好地
Mark: That’s not good.
馬克:那太糟了。
Elsa: My head is spinning.
艾莎:我的頭超暈的。
head(n.)頭spin(v.)旋轉
Mark: How come? Are you hungry? Do you need something to eat?
馬克:怎麼會這樣?你餓了嗎?需要東西吃嗎?
How come=why為什麼hungry(adj.)飢餓的need(v.)需要something(pron.)某些東西eat(v.)吃
Elsa: No. I’m on my period.
艾莎:不是,我現在是生理期。
on one’s period正在經歷生理期
Mark: I see. I’ll come back in 5 minutes. Wait here.
馬克:原來如此。我5分鐘後回來,你在這裡等一下。
I see我懂了come(v.)回來minute(n.)分鐘wait(v.)等待
Elsa: Where are you going?
艾莎:你要去哪裡?
Mark: I’ll go buy a cup of hot chocolate for you.
馬克:我去買杯熱巧克力給你。
buy(v.)購買cup(n.)杯hot(adj.)熱的chocolate(n.)巧克力
Elsa: That’s so nice of you. Thank you.
艾莎:你真好,謝謝你。
nice(adj.)好的thank you謝謝你