
糟了!最近的捷運站在哪?
David is from Canada. He’s traveling in Taiwan for the first time.
大衛是加拿大人,他第一次到台灣旅行。
travel(v.)旅行first(adj.)第一次的
David: Excuse me. Do you speak English?
大衛:不好意思,請問你會說英文嗎?
speak(v.)說
Joyce: Yes. Do you need help?
喬伊斯:會的,你需要幫助嗎?
need(v.)需要help(n.)幫助
David: I’m lost. Could you tell me where I am now?
大衛:我迷路了,你可以告訴我這裡是哪裡嗎?
lost(adj.)迷失的、迷路的tell(v.)告訴
Joyce: We’re on Xinsheng South Road.
喬伊斯:我們在新生南路。
David: Where is the nearest MRT station?
大衛:最近的捷運站在哪裡?
nearest(adj.)最近的station(n.)站
Joyce: Go straight on at the traffic lights and turn left. You can see Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station on your left.
喬伊斯:直走到紅綠燈那邊之後左轉,你就可以在左手邊看到忠孝新生站。
straight(adv.)直地traffic lights紅綠燈turn(v.)轉向left(adj.adv.)左方see(v.)看見station(n.)站
David: Okay. Let me take a quick note.
大衛:好的,我快速做個筆記。
take note做筆記quick(adj.)快速的
Joyce: I’m going to the MRT station, too. Let’s go together!
喬伊斯:我也要去捷運站,我們一起去吧!
station(n.)站together(adv.)一起
David: That’s so nice of you. Thanks!
大衛:你人真好,謝謝!
nice(adj.)好的thank(v.)感謝