
準備好當「閃靈刷手」
Danny and Wes are friends. Wes is a shopaholic.
丹妮跟魏斯是朋友,魏斯是個購物狂。
friend(n.)朋友shopaholic(n.)購物狂
Danny: Hey, Wes! I’m here.
丹妮:嘿,魏斯。我在這。
Wes: Hi, sweetheart. Sorry for being late. Traffic jam!
魏斯:嗨,小甜心,抱歉我遲到了,塞車。
sweetheart(n.)甜心sorry for為⋯⋯感到抱歉late(adj.)遲的traffic jam塞車
Danny: Never mind. Where are we going today?
丹妮:沒關係。我們今天要去哪?
never mind沒關係
Wes: Come on! We’re going to Funday department store. It’s their annual sale!
魏斯:拜託,我們要去Funday百貨公司啊,現在是他們的週年慶!
come on拜託department store百貨公司annual sale週年慶
Danny: What do you want to buy?
丹妮:你想買什麼?
want(v.)想要buy(v.)購買
Wes: Anything! I have a shopping list here.
魏斯:任何東西!我有個購物清單。
anything(pron.)任何東西list(n.)列表
Danny: I think we can get a lot of free gifts today.
丹妮:我想我們今天可以得到很多免費贈品。
think(v.)認為get(v.)得到a lot of許多free(adj.)免費的gift(n.)禮品
Wes: I also have a 200 NTD gift voucher. Let’s go!
魏斯:我還有200元抵用券呢,走吧!
gift(n.)禮品voucher(n.)抵用券
Danny: I’ll need a foot massage tonight.
丹妮:我今晚會需要腳底按摩。
need(v.)需要foot(n.)腳massage(n.)按摩tonight(adv.)在今晚