
借錢買午餐
Ethan and Alice are classmates. Ethan is talking to her.
伊森和愛麗絲是同學。伊森在和她說話。
Ethan: My good friend Alice! You gotta help me out.
伊森:愛麗絲大好人!這次你一定要幫幫我。
help sb. out伸出援手
Alice: What is it this time?
愛麗絲:又怎麼了?
Ethan: I need to borrow money from you to buy lunch.
伊森:我需要借錢買午餐。
borrow sth. from sb.跟某人借入東西lend(v.)借出、lend sth. to sb.money(n.)金錢lunch(n.)午餐
Alice: You said the same thing last week! Where did you spend your lunch money?
愛麗絲:你上禮拜也說一樣的話?你把午餐錢花到哪了啊?
spend(v.)花費
Ethan: I bought some comic books.
伊森:我買了一些漫畫書。
comic book漫畫書
Alice: Well, go ask somebody else.
愛麗絲:哼,去找別人幫忙。
ask(v.)詢問somebody else=someone else其他人
Ethan: Come on. Just this time. I’m so hungry.
伊森:拜託啦。就這一次,我太餓了。
come on拜託啦hungry(adj.)飢餓的
Alice: Nope. I’m done helping you. You were asking for it.
愛麗絲:不要,我已經不想再幫你了,這都你自找的。
Nope=no way不要、不可能be asking for it自找的