
家是心中的歸屬
Albert and Julie are friends. They just saw “Nomadland.”
亞伯特跟茱莉是好朋友,他們剛看完趙婷的《遊牧人生》。
Albert: So, Julie, what do you think? Do you like the movie?
亞伯特:所以,茱莉,你喜歡這部電影嗎?
What do you think=what is your thought on sththought(n.)想法+on、about、of
Julie: I don’t just like the movie. I love it! “Nomadland” is not like other Hollywood movies. It’s one of a kind.
茱莉:我不只喜歡,而是超愛這部電影。跟其他好萊塢電影比起來,《遊牧人生》真的是獨一無二的。
one of a kind (adj.)獨特=unique(adj.)
Albert: It surely is. I feel like going on a road trip now.
亞伯特:沒錯,而且看完電影之後我現在好想直接出發,踏上一段公路旅行呢!
surely=certainly(adv.)family trip家庭旅遊girls’ trip姊妹旅遊go on a trip=take a trip
Julie: Well, in my case the movie really speaks to me.
茱莉:嗯,這部電影對我來說意義非凡。
in my case就我而言in your case就你來說in case of 萬一case in point良好範例flying colors成績優異speak to sb對某人有特殊意義
Albert: Yeah? How so?
亞伯特:哦,怎麼說?
Julie: I felt like I was traveling with Fern, and she showed me all these beautiful details of her nomad life.
茱莉:看電影的時後我覺得我好像在跟Fern一起旅行,她陪著我細細品嚐她居無定所的生活中的種種美好細節。
feel、felt、feltfeel like+Ving想要feel like...感覺...travel with sb和…旅行detail(n.)細節
Albert: Yes, I agree!
亞伯特:我同意。
agree(v.)同意agree on sthagree with sbagree with sb on sthdisagree(v.)不同意
Julie: She also made me see that “home” is something that we carry in ourselves. It’s not just a word.
茉莉:他也讓我瞭解到,「家」不僅僅只是個字彙,而是我們心中的歸屬。
carry(v.)攜帶
Albert: And don’t forget how amazing the long shots in the movie were.
亞伯特:也別忘了電影中的長鏡頭呈現的畫面都相當的美。
forget、forgot、forgotten(v.)忘記shot(n.)鏡頭
Julie: Yes, you are right! Let’s come see the movie again some other day.
茱莉:你說對了!不然我們改天再來看一次《遊牧人生》吧!
some other day改天before day天亮前day after day日復一日day and night日日夜夜
Albert: How about tomorrow?
亞伯特:明天如何?
Julie: Deal!
茱莉:就這麼說定了!
no big deal沒什麼大不了