
泰國菜外賣
Jack and Sally are roommates. It’s almost five.
傑克和莎莉是室友。快五點了。
Jack: Finally.
傑克:終於啊。
finally(adv.)終於
Sally: Are you alright? You look tired.
莎莉:你沒事吧?你看起來很累。
tired(adj.)疲累的
Jack: I am. I just had three meetings in a row. They took me five hours.
傑克:超累。我剛剛連續開了三個會議,花了我五個小時。
meeting會議in a row連續take(v.)花時間hour(n.)小時、an hour
Sally: Did you take a break?
莎莉:你有休息了嗎?
take a break休息一下
Jack: No, I didn’t even eat lunch.
傑克:不,我甚至沒有吃午飯。
even(adv.)甚至
Sally: You must be hungry.
莎莉:你一定餓了。
hungry(adj.)飢餓的
Jack: You have no idea. I’ll call it a day then. No more work.
傑克:餓到不知道人。我今天就差不多了。不弄工作的事情了。
You have no idea.你難以想像work(n.)工作、差事
Sally: You know what? I’ll cook tonight.
莎莉:那我想說今晚我來做飯吧。
cook(v.)煮飯
Jack: Really? I was thinking about ordering takeout.
傑克:真的嗎?我有在想要不要訂外賣。
order(v.)點餐takeout外賣
Sally: Well, sure. What about Thai food?
莎莉:也行,泰國菜如何呢?
food(n.)食物
Jack: Yes, please.
傑克:好主意。