
「2秒」永遠都不夠!
Ben and Anna are getting ready to leave for the movies.
班和安娜正準備出門去看電影。
get ready to VR準備好去做~leave for~前往~
Ben: Anna, are you ready? The movie starts in 30 minutes!
班:安娜,你準備好了嗎?電影三十分鐘後就開始了!
be ready for sth. 準備好…minute(n.)分鐘hour(n.)小時
Anna: Almost! I just need to grab my bag.
安娜:快好了!我只要拿一下我的包包。
almost(adv.)差不多grab(v.)抓、取、(快速)拿grab a drink喝點東西grab a seat找個位子坐
Ben: Come on, we have to leave now.
班:快點,我們現在得出發了。
leave(v.)離開
Anna: I’ll be two seconds!
安娜:我馬上就好!
Ben: That’s what you said five minutes ago.
班:你五分鐘前也是這麼說的。
ago(adv.)之前、從前
Anna: For real this time! One... two... okay, got it!
安娜:這次真的啦!一、二……好了,我拿到了!
for real真的、不是開玩笑
Ben: Do you have the tickets?
班:你有票嗎?
ticket(n.)票
Anna: Uh-oh... I left them on the table.
安娜:呃哦……我把票留在桌子上了。
leave(v.)遺忘、遺留
Ben: Seriously?
班:認真的嗎?
serious(adj.)認真的、嚴肅的
Anna: I’ll be two seconds! I promise!
安娜:我馬上回來!我保證!
promise(v.)保證、承諾
Ben: You and your “two seconds.”
班:你那個「兩秒鐘」根本不準。
Anna: At least I’m quick!
安娜:至少我動作算快的啦!
at least至少
Ben: Quick like a snail.
班:快得像蝸牛一樣。
snail(n.)蝸牛
Anna: Hey! A very cute snail!
安娜:喂!我是很可愛的蝸牛喔!