
不要擋她的路
Allen bumped into Dan at a shopping mall.
艾倫在一家購物中心碰到丹。
bump into sb.遇見、巧遇mall(n.)商場、arcade(n.)拱廊商店街、food court美食街
Allen: Hey! Dan! What a surprise!
艾倫:嘿!丹!真是想不到!
surprise(n.)驚喜
Dan: What brings you here?
丹:是什麼風把你吹來啊?
bring(v.)帶來
Allen: I’m here with my girlfriend, and you?
艾倫:我和女友一起來,你呢?
Dan: I’m also with my girlfriend. I guess they both want to shop till they drop.
丹:我也和女朋友一起來。我猜他們倆都想狠買一番。
shop till you drop買到手軟、逛到腿軟
Allen: The mall is having a big sale. It’s crazy!
艾倫:購物中心正在大促銷。超級瘋狂!
sale(n.)銷售、have a sale促銷活動、for sale供售、yard sale後院二手買賣crazy(adj.)瘋狂的
Dan: Yeah. There are way too many people here.
丹:就是說啊。這裡今天來買東西的人真的太多了。
Allen: Exactly! It really puts me off.
艾倫:對啊!真的讓我很討厭。
put sb. off讓某人厭惡
Dan: What can you do? If your girl wants to shop…
丹:你能怎麼辦?如果女友就是想買東西...
Allen: Just don’t get in her way.
艾倫:就不要擋她的路。
get in one′s way擋路、阻擋=stand in one′s way