
我隨時都有空
Dennis was out drinking last night again. He got home when his brother, Eric, was getting ready for work.
丹尼斯昨天晚上又出去喝酒,他的哥哥艾瑞克早上要出門上班時,他才回家。
drink(v.)喝酒、喝get ready for sth.準備好
Eric: My little brother! You finally came home.
艾瑞克:我的弟弟,你終於回來了!
finally(adv.)終於
Dennis: Morning….
丹尼斯:早……
Eric: You were out drinking again?
艾瑞克:你又出去喝酒了?
out(adv.)外出
Dennis: Just leave me alone.
丹尼斯:不要管我。
leave sb. alone讓某人獨處
Eric: I know you need space, but you really can’t just drink all day long. You need to quit drinking.
艾瑞克:我知道你要一點空間,但也不能每天喝酒啊。戒酒吧。
space(n.)空間all day long整天quit(v.)戒、quit smoking戒菸
Dennis: I know. I’m just going through a really hard time right now.
丹尼斯:我知道,只是我最近過得不太好。
go through經歷hard(adj.)困難的
Eric: Alright. If you want to talk, I’m always here.
艾瑞克:我了解,如果你想找人聊聊,我隨時都有空。
Dennis: Thanks, bro.
丹尼斯:謝謝,老哥。
bro口語brother
Eric: I need to get to work. You’ll be fine on your own?
艾瑞克:那我要去上班了,你自己可以吧?
be on one′s own自己去做、自己獨處
Dennis: I will. See you tonight.
丹尼斯:可以,晚上見。