
老媽的嘮叨
Mary is talking to her son, Mack.
瑪麗正在跟他的兒子邁克說話。
son(n.)兒子daughter(n.)女兒
Mary: Your room is still messy! Young man.
瑪麗:你的房間還是很亂啊!年輕人。
messy(adj.)雜亂的
Mack: What’s wrong with my room?
邁克:我的房間怎麼了?
wrong(adj.)錯誤的、有問題的
Mary: You promised me to tidy up your room today.
瑪麗:你答應過我,說你今天會整理房間。
promise to V=承諾做某事
Mack: I’ll do it later.
邁克:我等等會做。
Mary: You can’t keep putting it off.
瑪麗:你不能一直拖延下去。
keep Ving=持續做某事put off=推遲
Mack: I’m just leaving my clothes on the floor for now.
邁克:我只是現在先把我的衣服放在地上而已。
leave(v.)留下clothes(n.)衣服floor(n.)地板
Mary: Can’t you do the laundry now?
瑪麗:你不能現在洗衣服嗎?
do the laundry=洗衣服
Mack: I’m busy! I want to finish this game now.
邁克:我很忙!我現在想先玩完這局遊戲。
finish(v.)完成
Mary: Suit yourself. Don’t come to me for help when you can’t find anything.
瑪麗:隨便你。當你找不到東西時別來找我幫忙。
Suit yourself=隨便你
Mack: Alright, alright. I’ll do it now.
邁克:好啦,我現在去做。