
有才華的室友
Ken and Ethan are roommates. Ken came home with a cello.
肯和伊森是室友。肯帶著大提琴回家。
cello(n.)大提琴、viola(n.)中提琴、violin(n.)小提琴
Ethan: What’s that giant thing that you are carrying?
伊森:你揹的那個大東西是什麼?
giant(adj.)巨大的carry(v.)搬、抬、提、拿
Ken: It’s my cello.
肯:是我的大提琴。
Ethan: I didn’t know you can play the cello.
伊森:我都不知道你會拉大提琴。
play(v.)演奏
Ken: Well, you never asked.
肯:這個嘛,你又沒問過。
never(adv.)從未
Ethan: That’s so cool.
伊森:太酷了。
Ken: I was a pretty talented cellist a long time ago.
肯:我很久以前可是一位很有才華的大提琴手。
pretty(adv.)非常a long time ago=long ago很久以前
Ethan: And now?
伊森:現在呢?
Ken: I’m very rusty these years.
肯:這些年來有點生疏了。
rusty(adj.)生疏的、生鏽的
Ethan: What do you say? Play some songs for me later?
伊森:等等拉些曲子給我聽如何?
what do you say如何song(n.)樂曲
Ken: Sure thing. Let’s see how much I can still remember.
肯:當然可以。我看看我還記得多少。
remember(v.)記得