
教練的飲食建議
Mitch and Rachel are colleagues. They are clocking off.
米奇和瑞秋是同事。他們正在打卡下班。
clock off打卡下班、clock in打卡上班
Rachel: Do you have any plans for tonight?
瑞秋:你今晚有什麼計畫嗎?
Mitch: I’m going to the gym.
米奇:我要去健身房。
gym(n.)健身房
Rachel: Oh! You found a trainer then.
瑞秋:哦!你找到教練啦。
trainer(n.)教練、personal trainer私人教練
Mitch: Yes, I really want to be stronger. I want to look buff.
米奇:沒錯,我真的很想變壯。我想讓身材看起來很好。
buff(adj.)健美的、身材很好的、(n.)愛好者、a film buff
Rachel: Fat chance if you keep eating like this.
瑞秋:如果你一直這樣吃,機會不大唷。
fat chance機會不大keep+Ving一直
Mitch: What do you mean?
米奇:什麼意思?
Rachel: You should eat meat, eggs and fish, not donuts and chocolate.
瑞秋:你應該多吃肉、蛋和魚,而不是吃甜甜圈和巧克力。
meat肉類、不可數donut(n.)甜甜圈
Mitch: Hmm. It’s hard to give up sweets.
米奇:唉,我很難放棄甜食。
hard(adj.)困難的give up放棄sweet(n.)甜食、可數
Rachel: I’m just saying. You should ask your trainer about the diet.
瑞秋:跟你說說而已。可以跟你的教練問一下飲食的問題。
diet(n.)飲食習慣、be on a diet節食
Mitch: I will. Thanks!
米奇:我會的。謝謝妳!