
日本創意黑點貼紙
Lily and Frank are coworkers. It’s almost noon.
莉莉跟法蘭克是同事,現在快中午了。
coworker(n.)同事almost(adv.)將近noon(n.)中午
Lily: It’s hot today. I have a craving for a cup of iced pearl milk tea.
莉莉:今天好熱,我好想來杯冰涼的珍珠奶茶。
hot(adj.)炎熱的craving(n.)渴望pearl milk tea珍珠奶茶
Frank: Let’s go buy one. It’s almost time for our lunch break.
法蘭克:一起去買啊,要午休了。
buy(v.)購買almost(adv.)將近lunch break午休
Lily: I can’t. I’m on a diet.
莉莉:不行,我在節食。
diet(n.)飲食be on a diet=go on a diet節食中
Frank: Well, I can help you.
法蘭克:這樣啊,我可以幫你。
help(v.)幫助
(Frank takes Lily’s cup away and puts some black dot stickers on it.)
(法蘭克拿走莉莉的杯子,貼上一些黑點貼紙。)
take sth away把某物拿走cup(n.)杯子put(v.)放置dot(n.)點sticker(n.)貼紙
Frank: See. Now you have some imaginary pearls.
法蘭克:你看,現在你有一些想像的珍珠了。
imaginary(adj.)想像的pearl(n.)珍珠
Lily: Wow, should I say thank you? Where does this crazy idea come from?
莉莉:哇,我該說謝謝嗎?這瘋狂的想法是哪裡來的?
crazy(adj.)瘋狂的idea(n.)想法
Frank: I saw it on the Internet. You know there is a bubble tea craze in Japan now. They are creating different kinds of drinks and dishes with tapioca balls, including this one.
法蘭克:我在網路上看到的,你知道現在日本超瘋珍奶吧。他們做了一堆有珍珠的飲料跟餐點,這個也是。
craze(n.)風行一時的東西create(v.)製作different(adj.)不同的kind(n.)種類drink(n.)飲品dish(n.)餐點tapioca balls粉圓
Lily: This makes me want to drink it even more. Forget about my diet! I am going to buy a real cup of bubble tea!
莉莉:但這讓我更想喝珍奶了,節食管他的,我要去買杯真正的珍奶!
make(v.)讓want(v.)想要drink(v.)喝forget(v.)忘記diet(n.)節食buy(v.)購買real(adj.)真實的