
性別揭曉派對
Billy and Zoe are friends. They are having a conversation.
比利和柔伊是朋友。他們在聊天。
Billy: Hey Zoe, are you excited for Charles and Trista’s party?
比利:嘿柔伊,你期待查爾斯和崔絲塔的派對嗎?
be excited for對某件即將發生的事情感到興奮或期待
Zoe: Yes, I am! I can’t wait to find out if they are having a boy or a girl. What about you?
柔伊:是的,我好興奮!我迫不及待想知道他們的寶寶是男孩還是女孩。你呢?
can’t wait to VR等不及去~can’t wait for sth.等不及~find out發現
Billy: Me too. I think it’s going to be so much fun. Do you think it’s a boy or a girl?
比利:我也是。我覺得會很好玩。你覺得會是男孩還是女孩?
be going to將要
Zoe: I think it might be a girl. What do you think?
柔伊:我覺得可能是女孩。你覺得呢?
Billy: I have a feeling it’s a boy. We’ll see soon! What time does the party start?
比利:我有種感覺會是男孩。我們很快就會知道了!派對幾點開始?
feeling(n.)感覺have a feeling for sb.(sth.)對某人有好感(對某事有預感)soon(adv.)很快
Zoe: It starts at 3 p.m. Are you bringing anything to the party?
柔伊:派對在下午三點開始。你會帶什麼去派對嗎?
bring(v.)帶去、帶來結果bring sth. to place(sb.)帶某物到某地(給某人)
Billy: Yes, I’m bringing a cake. How about you?
比利:會,我會帶蛋糕。你呢?
Zoe: I’m bringing some balloons. This is going to be a great party!
柔伊:我會帶一些氣球。這會是一個很棒的派對!