
她是我的菜
Darren and Dina are roommates. Darren just got home.
達倫和狄娜是室友。達倫剛回家。
got home剛回家
Darren: I have wonderful news.
達倫:我有個好消息。
wonderful(adj.)美好的
Dina: What is it?
狄娜:什麼事?
Darren: I think I found my dream girl.
達倫:我想我遇到了我的理想型。
Dina: Congrats! Tell me more. Where did you meet her?
狄娜:恭喜!我要聽細節。你在哪見到她的?
congrats=congratulation恭喜tell me more告訴我更多、說多點細節meet(v.)會面、遇到
Darren: At a coffee shop. She actually drank my coffee by accident first.
達倫:在咖啡廳。其實是她先不小心喝了我的咖啡。
drink-drank(v.)喝by accident不小心
Dina: Sounds like what would happen in a romantic comedy!
狄娜:就像浪漫喜劇片的情節一樣!
this sounds like…這件事情聽起來像是happen(v.)發生romantic comedy浪漫喜劇
Darren: Yes, then we talked and talked. We spoke the same language when it came to art.
達倫:是的,然後我們一直聊,聊個不停。尤其是在藝術方面的話題很聊得來。
talk and talk一直聊、聊了又聊speak the same language聊得很來when it comes to N.=speaking of N.說到、文中comes變成came過去式art(n.)藝術
Dina: Alright, did you ask for her number?
狄娜:不錯,你有要她的電話號碼嗎?
number(n.)號碼
Darren: No, but I think I’ll hang around the coffee shop in the next few days. Maybe I’ll see her again.
達倫:沒有,但是我想接下來幾天我會在咖啡店附近閒晃,或許會有機會再見到她。
hang around晃晃、逗留in the next few days未來幾天、這幾天
Dina: Of course! I’m so happy for you!
狄娜:當然!我好為你高興!
be happy for sb.為誰感到高興