
我昨晚熬夜了
Leo looked sleepy today. Fiona is talking to him during the lunch break.
里歐看起來很累。菲歐娜趁午餐時跟他說話。
sleepy(adj.)想睡覺的lunch break午餐時間
Fiona: Are you alright? You kept dozing off in class this morning.
菲歐娜:你還好嗎?你今天早上上課一直打嗑睡。
keep(v.)維持、一直做某事+Vingdoze off打嗑睡
Leo: I’m okay.
里歐:我還好。
Fiona: Really?! You don’t look like you’re okay.
菲歐娜:真的嗎?看起來不太好。
look like看起來
Leo: Actually, I stayed up late last night and the night before, as well.
里歐:其實我昨晚熬夜了,前天晚上也是。
Fiona: Why?
菲歐娜:為什麼?
Leo: To do homework!
里歐:寫作業啊!
homework(n.)作業
Fiona: Why didn’t you do it in the afternoon?
菲歐娜:怎麼不下午的時候寫?
in the afternoon下午時
Leo: I couldn’t. I needed to practice for soccer. The regionals are close.
里歐:不能,我都要練習足球,區域賽快要到了。
practice(v.)練習soccer=football足球regional(n., adj.)地區賽、地區的close(adj.)靠近、近的
Fiona: I see. I can help you with your homework.
菲歐娜:原來,我可以幫你寫作業啊。
I see我明白help sb. with sth.幫某人某事
Leo: Really?! How?
里歐:真的嗎?怎麼幫?
Fiona: You can call me tonight. I’ll sort out your notes for you.
菲歐娜:晚上打給我,我會幫你整理好筆記。
sort out整理note(n.)筆記
Leo: You’re the best. Thanks!
里歐:你最棒了!謝啦!