
你有喜歡任何運動嗎?
Andy and Meg are in a café. They are chatting.
安迪和梅格在咖啡廳裡,他們正在聊天。
Meg: Oh, look. There’s a live tennis match on TV. My brother also plays tennis.
梅格:你看,電視在現場轉播網球比賽耶,我哥哥蠻長打網球的。
table tennis桌球tennis courttennis playermatch(n.)比賽、火柴、敵手
Andy: Oh yeah? How many family members do you have?
安迪:是喔?你家有幾個人?
family member家庭成員member(n.)會員
Meg: There are four including me.
梅格:加我總共四個。
include(v.)包含
Andy: Does your brother also like books and classical music like you do?
安迪:你哥哥也像你一樣愛看書和聽古典樂嗎?
classical music古典樂
Meg: Quite the opposite. He’s the sporty type. He enjoys all kinds of sports.
梅格:剛好相反,他是運動型的,喜歡各種運動。
opposite(adj.)(n.)相反sporty(adj.)運動風的、喜歡運動的type(n.)類型、種類=kind=sort
Andy: I see. Do you play any sports at all?
安迪:這樣喔,那你有喜歡任何運動嗎?
at all根本、任何用於疑問、否定的強調
Meg: Well, I find swimming quite relaxing. It makes me feel calm.
梅格:嗯,我覺得游泳蠻讓人放鬆的,讓我覺得很平靜。
find(v.)覺得、認為find sth. adj.relaxing(adj.)令人放鬆的relaxed(adj.)感到放鬆的calm(adj.)冷靜的、平靜的
Andy: I know a thing or two about tennis as well.
安迪:你知道嗎,我對網球也蠻熟悉的。
know a thing or two about sth.略知一二show sb. a thing or two露一手
Meg: Really? So do you play a lot of tennis?
梅格:真的喔,所以你很常打網球嗎?
Andy: No, I prefer watching tennis on TV to playing it.
安迪:沒有,比起打球,我比較喜歡在電視上看球賽。
prefer=like better
Meg: You’re messing with me!
梅格:你在鬧我!
mess with胡鬧、招惹